Chief Human Resources Officer
Min. 08 year(s) of Experience
POSITION OVERVIEW – Chief Human Resources Officer
The Head HR position is responsible for strategizing human resource functions of Global Surfaces Ltd. (GSL) and ensure that these are aligned with business strategies and plans of the organization. The position is also responsible for all functional aspects of HR like culture building, talent acquisition, talent management, employee engagement, compensation management, and formulation and implementation of staff policies and rules.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES –
- Ensuring development of appropriate company culture through aligned interweaving of desired cultural dimensions with policies and procedures of HR.
- Driving talent acquisition process to hire best fit candidates to promptly fill up critical positions in the company at competitive salary range.
- Ensuring timely and error-free compensation management and all statutory compliances including those of PF, ESIC etc.
- Establishing robust talent management system by ensuring progressive and fair performance management system (PMS), and other supporting components of Talent Management System.
- Engaging employees by formulating policies and systems and coaching seniors how to engage productive employees to create positive image of the company in their minds and to minimize attrition.
- Building the competencies of the people across the company to support growing business needs of the organization.
- Graduate in any discipline with MBA in HR from a reputed institute.
- About 8 to 15 years of hands on and leadership experience in any industry in above areas.
- Preferably below 40 years of age.
Compensation package will be commensurate with quality and depth of competence and will not be a limiting factor if found appropriate fit.
Vacancy: 01 Positions
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent